|This conference also covers 6 hours under the SRA Continuing Competence Scheme
Course materials, Refreshments & Complimentary lunch (Asian hot buffet) and Certificate of attendance will be provided
|Venue:||BPP University, 68-70 Red Lion Street, WC1R 4NY.(Nearest Tube: Holborn)|
|Date:||Saturday 09th February 2019|
|Time:||09.30 – 17.15|
|Registration:||09.00 – 09.30|
|Course fee:||£89.00 (No VAT)|
Topics covered include:
• Richard McKee (Retired Upper Tribunal Judge) – Immigration Law Update
• Sarah Pinder (Goldsmith Chambers) – Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Applications and the Genuineness Test
• Samina Iqbal (Goldsmith Chambers) – practical tips for immigration practitioners bringing unlawful detention claims in civil courts
• Nishan Paramjothi (Paramount Chambers) – The impact of paragraph 322(5) of the immigration rules. How does it really apply?
• Richard McKee (Retired Upper Tribunal Judge) – Brexit – how will it affect immigration?
• Pierre Georget (Goldsmith Chambers) – “Immigration bail: principles and practice”
• Adeel Malik (12 Old Squire) – Developments in Judicial Review Practice and Procedure