“Live Immigration Law update Webinar” on Zoom on 11 October 2022 – £69.00 – From:09.30 To:16.30
Topics covered include:
- “Skilled Worker Sponsorship License Applications for Businesses” – Samina Iqbal (Barrister, Goldsmith Chambers) –Who needs a sponsorship licence ? How do you apply for sponsorship licences?
- Immigration Law Update Autumn 2022 – Richard McKee (Retired judge of the Upper Tribunal) – A round-up of immigration and asylum issues that were attracting attention over the summer.
- EU Law updates – Sarah Pinder (Barrister, Goldsmith Chambers) – The latest on all things EU with a special update on recently reported decisions of Cilek and Batool and where to go next on the EUSS…
- Challenging removals/deportations and how to deal with charter flight removals – the do’s and dont’s – Nishan Paramjorthy (Barrister, Paramount Chambers)
- Family Visas for children – Jamila Hassan (Barrister, Goldsmith Chambers) – An in depth look at rule 297 for children joining their parent/s in the UK and options for adopted children.
- Bail applications in the First-tier Tribunal: Top tips to overcome common obstacles – Qaseem Ahmad(Barrister, 12 Old Square Chambers)
- Overview of Nationality Law – Richard McKee (Retired judge of the Upper Tribunal) – A general survey of how British citizenship can be acquired or lost, highlighting some problem areas
- Panel discussion – A session answering your questions
A recording of this webinar will be available for delegates free of charge on request
These webinars also covers 6 hours under the SRA Continuing Competence Scheme
Course materials and Certificate of attendance will be provided